Re: Schroth mount points???

to be totally oficial drill a hole in the center tunnel directly across from
the stock left anchor point (in other words toward the cat. ). Use high grade
hardware a 4in x 4in 1/4in thick backing plate (SCCA spec.) and somthing to
clamp the end of the belt to. My Momo belts have trap doors on the ends so
that you can snap them on to an anchored loop. The loop they provided was
actually a rock climbing piece, I think you call it a "bolt"  anyhow if you
go to REI or some mountaneering place to get a few, theyre the piece that
gets permanently bolted to the rock. Sorry if this doesnt make any sense feel
free to ask for clarification. =-)

Nate