leather seats

Heya, I just got a leather interior, well passenger seat and rear, 16V door
panels with the fabric inserts, power windows, and a third brake light for
$40. gotta love the half price sales at Pick-n-Pull. Does anyone have a
leather drivers side seat? Also I have two sets of brown door panels. One
has the inserts and is in excelent condition, the other normal (no insert)
and in good condition. The brown plaid rear seat, great condition. remote
door mirrors (not electric the little joy stick thing). Normal rocco
steering wheel. and a bunch of other odds and ends. Let me know if anyone is
interested in any of this stuff. My wife is cracking down. I don't know why
i love the rear seat for lounging in the living room.
that is all.
c-ya, dave gray