Re: New sticker for my car! (again)

JLuk77@aol.com wrote:

>  It is a current inspection sticker! and it only cost me $6.50

California is weird.  We have absolutely the most stringent smog laws
in the world - all smog tests are now done on a freakin' DYNO for cryin'
out loud - and the smog stations' systems are linked directly to the DMV
in Sacramento.  Cheating is all but impossible, and the penalties for
testers if caught are severe.  Yet despite the smog crackdown, we have
no annual inspection of any kind.. thus we have tons of cars running
around with headlights pointing straight up or down, broken taillights,
no brakelights, no fenders, broken glass... etc.  Go figure!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA