Re: where to ground amp

>From: Mark Mages <wasserbox@yahoo.com>

>Well, where should I ground it?

>===
>Mark

In the ugli, I put a carppy $25, 40w amp in the back. I waqs having all
sorts of noises, which I found out was ground loop.  The screws that went
thru the amp and into the rear seat 'firewall' were grounding it somehow. I
have the ground running directly to the point where everything else grounds
(the little ground 'flower', by the fusebox.  There is a slight hum still,
but it goes away if I unscrew the amp from the wall. I gotta mount the amp
to a piece of wood, then to the car. that'll claer it up.

If you want a ground loop isolater (rca in---b0x----rca out) I have a brandy
new one here for ya.... I got mine to work without it.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop