Re: 16V G60?????

I know a guy that did this.  He used a 1.9l bottom end.  The car he used was
an 84  GTi.  The car was extremely fast.  The car would spin 1st, 2nd and 3rd
gears with no problem.  This was with an FF tranny.

You will need some custom pieces.  The first is the fuel rail.  If you can
get one from VW Motorsports, they are close to 500.00.  A bracket for the
alternator, and 2 tensioners for the serp belt  Francis at MotorTechnik may
be able to help you.  I think this is the current number: 410.549.0441

I don't know that you can use Motronic.  Using the Corrado wiring harness
with digifant will probably be the easiest.  This will also keep the
injection on the driver's side.  You can use the 16v block, but you have to
get different pistons to lower the compression.

He beat a number of cars including a modded Eclipse AWD, built Mustang, and
an A2 VR6 Golf.  I was thoroughly impressed when I rode in it.

Patrick