Re: 16V In Accident For Sale

Yeah, all I have to say is hold out! I just went through the same exact
thing.  At first they offered me 1600 bucks for my car which I had put
over 8k in to in just the past year. After I told them how insulted I was,
showed them how much the car meant to me and faxed them all my
receipts(which took 45 minutes to do!), they uped their offer to 3100. I
told them that it was better but still not good enough. They asked me what
i wanted and i told them that to get in to a car equal to mine it would
cost between 5 and 5500 dollars. After about 6 hours they called back and
offered me 5007. After my 500 deductable I recieved 4507 and then bought
my car back for 236. So I had 4300 and my car back. If I can do it, so can
you, just keep fighting.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.