Q's

Got a couple of questions here.  First, would a faulty ox sensor give smelly exhaust?  Second: does anyone else have a nasty problem of engine heat coming through the vents? (it was pretty bad last night, had to keep the window open to stay at a reasonable temp.)  Third:  I question if I have a catalytic converter.  There's a part about a foot long and has a diameter of maybe 6 inches just after the downpipe.  Seems rather small, but...

Anyway, thanks

Mike Friesen