I'm Gone

Well kids I'm off.  I am heading out the door right now to go catch my
train to Toronto where fellow lister Jay Brunburg will be meeting me and
will eventually end up in Cinci.  For those of you going, I will see you
all there and those who are not, it's really too bad.  You know who you
are.  I am totally excited and had to share my enthusiasm with someone
who would understand :-) C'yal in a week and a bit.

Jody Bailey -on a train for the next 42 hours :)