ND Show...

Ok all, job has been set, hotel reserved for the 22 and 23, I will have
space available in the room if anyone cares to split it with me...So Alex,
looks like I will be seeing you that thursday night........and HOPEFULLY
Mr. Honnold can take time out on Friday so we can hang, and Nate looks
like I'll see your friday night (or are you gonna hang on friday with
Alex, maybe Brian, and I?)...

Then Sat, cruise on up to Santa Clara, and have a good ole time hanging
with the rest of the listers coming, of course Sunday is the show, and
Sunday night another party!

Monday if anyone is around, might be a fun day for a mountain cruise and
photo shoot.....

Eric