MY ROCCO IS ALMOST DONE

Well we (my dad and I) painted my rocco yesterday and i must say it looks soo
good. Today were going to start buffing it. Since i am almost done i wanted
to re creat my web site since i haven't done anything w/ it for two years,
but my dad hasn't gotten a scaner yet so i was wondering if someone would be
able to scan pics of my car and e@mail them to me ???   The closer to
colorado the better cause that means i can get my site done faster. Well
incase your wondering how good it looks  PICTURE THIS:   Dark sliver rocco
w/audi 4000 bumper custom fitted(by me) and then a 15 in. racing stripe down
the drivers side that is a metalic blue and silver perled black checkerd.
(pretty nice huh)

Mark
'84 sweet ass rocco