Re: i feel so horrible...

Actually, that reminds me of something that happened to me... except I
wasn't dodging possums... I was fracturing the speed limit around some nice
little S curves in my Wabbit.  The rear end got out from under me on the
last curve... I managed to get it straightned out, right side was about 6
inches off the road.  I wound up smacking a sudden curb that stuck up out
of nowhere.... (For those who live in san antonio... Tezel Rd... in between
Grissom, and Mainland).  But I digest.... err... digress... It bent my
A-arm, pushed my tire into the wheel well, and tore the trailing arm off
the bottom on the passenger side.  I replaced the A-arm, but the frame was
indeed tweaked... I took it to a place called MotorTechtonics in San
Antonio, and they managed to straighten my frame for $150 though...