Re: Looking for a 16v

Rich,
If you are looking for a project car I have an interesting one for you.  I
have a red 88 16v with very very minor body damage and faded red paint.  here
is the goodies.  It has a 92 2.0l 16v with 30k on it plus a newer tranny with
the short gear ratio.  It also has Eibach springs and boge turbo gas shocks.
Brand new comp ta's on tear drops.  ABD short shifter and new front brake pads
and rotors.  reconstructed exhaust.  K&N Filter Balanced injectors and the
fuel tank recall.  Also new timing belt. PW PM PDL

Some negatives.  Needs power steering pump and probably a fuel pump.  center
console wires alll messed up from prior theft but interior is very nice.  I
want $2000 for the car.  My #'s are either (717)299-0534 or (215)289-2750.
Call 717 number first if interested.  If not there call me in Philly at 215 #.
Leave a message.

Adam
P.S.  By "new" parts I mean they were new when put on with less than 100 miles
on the car since all work was done.  due to fuel pump car runs poorly.