final piece of the puzzle

The insurance co. just informed me that it will only cost me 236.50 to get
the old car back.  So in the end I'm left with 4270 and my old car back.
In the words of Adam Sandler"Not too shabby". So probably starting next
weekend, I will be parting out the car.  If anyone wants to help me take
apart the car, I'd certainly appreciate the help and I'll even buy ya
lunch and give a nice parts discount if there is anything you need.  Just
something to consider.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.