Re: AC / Climate control or lack there-of

In a message dated 3/31/99 2:03:08 AM EST, reichelt@telepath.com writes:

<< The air is also cold
 >coming out of the floor vents, but the center vent will blow luke warm
 >air, and when the AC is off, it will give out heat. >>

I know what your saying.  What I did is I went under the hood to the valve
that controls the amount of coolant that is allowed into the car.  What was
happening is the selector knob in the car was not closing the valve all the
way allowing hot coolant in the heater core.  So I used my hand to close it as
tightly as possible and I don't have the problem anymore.  I never use my heat
(Florida), but if you do you will have to close it mannually agian.

Brian 86 16v