Re: exhaust

I'm finally finished restoring 90% of my MKII engine (mostly stock) and now I'm in the market for an upgrade to my stock exhaust. I'm just starting my search and know very little as of now. Cost-wise, is it a worthwhile upgrade? Does anyone have any pointers I should consider? Anyone have an opinion for the best possible performance for an 8V? Any suggestions for where to buy and any suggested brands (or those that I should avoid)?

-Aaron M Braun
http://zap.to/aaron
84 8V Scirocco