Speaking of Ebay.... model paints - off topic

Hey all - This is mostly off-topic

I know some of you all are into scale modeling (from
the price the MKI kits go for on Ebay) and I thought
I'd offer a deal on to the list.

I just came into an ass-load of Testors Model Master
paint (375 bottles actually).  All shades & colors, new
& un opened.  This stuff retails for $2 to $2.50 for a
1/2 ounce bottle, the cheapest I've seen it retail for
is $1.50, and the cheapest I've seen it on Ebay is
~$1.35/bottle.  If anyone is interested, I'll offer it
up to listee's for ~$1.25 a bottle + s/h before I sell
it on Ebay. You can choose your colors whereas on Ebay
you get what they are selling.  If you want a large
number of them I might drop the price.  If you've ever
used model master or bought it at the local hobby shop,
than you know what kind of deal this is.

P-mail me & I will send you a complete list of what I
don't need for my personal addiction as soon as it
shows up & I can inventory it.
It also apparently works on model trains... but I guess
if you are a train-type person, you know that already
;)

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl