Re: used Euro Lights - was : Re: new Euro bumpers

Yah - I was high bidder for all of like, 2 hours...
Scirocco stuff goes like wildfire on Ebay...

what's it up to now?... oh $202.50 PLUS 40 S/H...
(COUGH COUGH) and it has 5 days to go....

Speaking of.. Brett - how much did you end up paying
for that 1/42nd Euro MKII?  We must be paying too much
for gauge faces if you could've afforded that! ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=84079377

> the auction is currently running.
> The lights are in good condition,
> no cracks or dents or corrosion on the reflectors.
>
> good luck !
>
> Dirk
>

> >Neal

===