RE: Plate speakers

That's a really cool idea! I'm sure I'll either to what you did or what Mark
(Mr. frank n. furter) did. I wonder if I could find some black vinyl to
match the door panel...Carpet wouldn't be bad, tho.

Jeez! I'm so excited that it might actually be possible to do this without
spending big $$ or destroying my doors!

Thanks, everyone!

Neal