strut bar install

A little problem arose when trying to install the Eurosport upper front
strut bar that I just bought.

It didn't clear the Audi5000 throttle body I have on there!!!

Does anyone else have the Eurosport bar with an Audi5K TB?  Did it fit
for you?

How could I go about making it fit?  Bend it? it seems that the ends
would then no longer line up with the strut bearing bolts. I guess I
could enlarge the bolt holes, but what a PITA that would be.

What other options are there. adjust the rear tranny mount?? but that
would strain the exhaust, no??

Do other bars not have this problem?

TIA

Jonas