Re: Sorry!

> Kathy; excuse my ignorance, but I haven't the slightest idea what an MFA is!

    Are you having trouble with the panel or were you the one who wanted the
higher number one (160 mph)? As far as MFA, that's a computer that is built into
the car with a display on the panel. I don't know if you have seen, but some Jetta
panels have this. It's a button on the wiper arm that allows you to display stuff
other than the clock on your panel. I believe it does fuel economy, outside temp
and stuff like that. You can tell without even looking at the wiper arm, because
the panel will have some writing right above the clock. It's really neat. My
brother's Corrado has it. I wanted to add it to my car, but looks like a major
hassle to do so. Some of the Wolfsburg edition Sciroccos I have seen in junkyards
have it also.

Chris