From: Zach Vrooman <zach@discover-net.net>
To: Triocco <dave@gorseclose.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 28 March 1999 23:02
Subject: Re: Steering, brakes & intro

You can rebuild the cylinders, but I figure why bother when new cylinders
are usually 2 or 3 dollars more? Change the cylinders, don't bother
rebuilding. Also, if the brake springs are rusted, I would change them out
at this time while you've got the thing apart.  Change the seals also. This
is what I did to mine. I had it aligned and the rear wheel bearing was shot
on one side. I decided to change everything on both sides and be done with
it. Welcome to the list.

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
"Wow, that blew up something fierce, huh?" "Ayup."

<scirocco@midmaine.com>