Fender flaring question

	I just tried a new tire and wheel set up and I love it, But I rub a little
even with totally shaved fender lips. Anyone know of a company that sells or
makes a fender flaring tool. I was told a company called eastwood did. I
couldn't find it on there online catalog but I did find some great tools and
home powder coating equipment.

	Now the tool I'm looking for is this weird arm thing that bolts to your hub
and the other has a roller that rest on the inside of the fender. Then there's
a crank that you turn to put pressure on the fender while you roll it back and
forth building pressure forcing it out to where you want it.

	Now I know some of you are going to say use a HAMMER or jack the car up and
use a BASEBALL  BAT to flare them out. No thank you its messy it never truly
works right and I already tried it on a Honda (where it worked really well)
and a My 16v rocco where it barely worked (I guess the roccos fenders are a
much thicker metal then the Honda tin. No, I don't want to take it to a shop,
mainly cause I'm car shopping for another toy car to mod and want to have the
tools to do this anyway.

So anyone know of a place that has this. I know BBS of America has one that
they lend to shops but who knows how long it would to take to borrow this.
Oh the wheels and rubber size is 205/50/15 on a 15X6.5 with a 35 mm offset.
Just used it for a road rally this weekend and man was I happy with the way my
Dunlop SP 8000 handled on the extremely varying terrain. Everything from dry
warm pavement to Dusty fire roads and Muddy ice rain slicked dirt and gravel
roads. I think I found a new Hobby.

Thanks for the help
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red (no more yellow wheels)