FS: '81 Rocco - CHEAP!

Some of you may have seen this car advertised here and abroad before.
I've been asking $450 or so. Well, it ain't moving, and I'm getting
impatient.

First $150 gets it. I'm not gonna budge on this, cause I bought it for
more than that.

Of course, I want you guys to have dibs on it over Joe Schmoe.

The deal:
1981 Scirocco w/3-spd Auto, 81,000 miles, originally Gold w/tan
interior.

What it needs:
Paint, rear main seal, one rear brake cyl rebuilt (leaks), minor body
work, left front blinker, and most importantly, to see the road once
again.

This could also work out as a great parts car.. who knows?

Anywho, the car's located in Southern, CT, and I need to get rid of this
thing and fast.

Email me: toastworks@usa.net

-Dave
'81 Scirocco (a different one than the aformentioned one)