Re: Install tips needed (header and sway bars)

Yup, i already went that way, but man, this is one stubborn bolt i tell ya.
I figure spending two days on one bolt is enough, and if i don't get it off
tonight with a little more chisel work, its going to midas tomorrow and let
them deal with it.  Thanks for the help though everyone, i hope i can get
this off tonight.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571