Re: Install tips needed (header and sway bars)

Have access to an air chisel with a narrow blade?  That'll get the nut off in
about 5 seconds (wear approved safety goggles).   Another way is getting a
wrench on the nut, and  a pair of vice grips on the stud and carefully turning
both.  Sometimes the stud will start turning.  You did use a 6 point box end
wrench didn't you?  There's no substitute IMHO.

jim

--
Jim Buck,

BahnBurners!  http://www.mixi.net/~vwpride/