sad, sad day....

argh.

so, after all this talk about stripping nuts and
breaking studs on the exhaust manifold, I decided
to go and do both this weekend.
I was in the process of putting my headers on and
had nearly everything finished, when I rounded off
one nut and broke a stud torquing the headers down.
It looks like the stud broke with a little bit sticking out
where the header flange is, so I may be able to vise
grip it out if I take the headers off again.
My question for those of you who have done this before
(you know who you are), is whether I should just take this to a
shop and have them do this, and whether I should replace
all the studs while I'm at it.

btw, I don't recommend taking the downpipe spring clamps
off with a screwdriver (they almost killed me when they
came flying off).

Alex Ting
(who's rocco now sounds like a popcorn maker on
wheels due to a very big exhaust leak)

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888-801-2001 ext. 228 or 916-630-2001
Fax:  916-630-2000
Email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net