Re: List etiquette (was Re: Tired of crap on the list...)

I have said that before and I will say it again, that I personally like both
the off topic and on topic posts. On topic because they are about the thing
we actually are here and off topic because they give a lot of background
information about the people and life around the world of Scirocco
enthusiasts.

Maybe you do not get it, but when you live in a very-very small country you
actually do not know about the things that go on on the world and to
communicate with the people with interest close to you it opens your eyes a
lot. It often happens that I just sit here in front of the computer my mouth
open and read how you live in there and how the things are in America from
where most of you is from.

For example you buy a plane ticket and travel from NY to LA and that's ok,
but here I have to work 1 year very hard and live a very hard life, buy no
parts to my Scirocco eat almost nothing and then I'll get one way ticket to
LA.
But sometimes I will collect that much of a money, that I can visit all the
places
I want.

For example when in Estonia two Scirocco enthusiasts meet, then it's the
biggest Scirocco meet in the world when you take it by %. When 2 Scirocco
enthusiasts meet then they are 0.00015% of Estonian population the equal
amount of Americans by same persentage is about 260 Scirocco enthusiasts. My
record is to meet 4 Scirocco enthusiasts at a time, but try to collect 520
Scirocco enthusiasts to one place in America? Rough isn't it? :)

Lauri still trying to get enough money to buy lowering springs to his
Scirocco!
VW Scirocco 1.8 GTX Kamei X1 bodykit
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
Finally added nothing new to my site!