Re: Tired of crap [snip] 85% Non Roc - 15% Beer

<ObNoRoccoContent>

LMFAO: Laughing my f*cking ass off. :-)

</ObNoRoccoContent>

On a Scirocco note:  It's damned amazing the difference in ride that
getting ONE crushed motor mount replaced makes.  Previously, I thought the
vibration(s) were just how the car rode.  i was very glad to be wrong on
that count.  When I first started it after the work was done, I was glad
the tach was at the normal spot, as I could barely feel it idling. ;-)

-Pat

On Fri, Mar 26, 1999, frank n. furter <wasserbox@yahoo.com> quoth: