FS: pair of '81 Sciroccos

Hey all...   I now have WAY too many Sciroccos...  so a couple must go.

Car #1:  1981 Scirocco S, mars red, NO RUST.  Front air dam was missing
when I bought the car.  Odo sez 153k. (and it works)  Couple of fairly
minor dings - one under the driver's door and the other at the passenger
side corner of the hood / fender. Windshield is cracked in two places.
I haven't had the car long, bought it off a friend who needed some cash.

Car #2:  1981 Scirocco, Indiana red. (maroon)  Tan seats with no rips in
the fronts (back one is ripped though - go figure!) Odometer broken at
173k.  Car has never been in a major accident, though the driver's door
has been repainted.  There is some rust in the rockers near the rear
suspension mounts, as well as a small hole in the driver's door and
passenger fender.  I don't want to sell the car, but need the cash.
MUST go to a good home.

I'm a little north of Cincinnati Ohio.  E-mail me for more info.

Daun