Tired of crap on the list...

OK people I don't like off topic posts anymore than anyone else but I
gotta say something...

I have a great idea everyone! I don't think every other message being
off topic is enough, lets all see if we can post one of the following
each day, that way it will take at least two hours to find any vw
messages! Remember vw, that german company that makes the cars we
drive?!?!?

One message about honda's.
One about the latest internet hoax. (9 times out of 10 it's obvious it's
bull shit).
One message about a cool completely unrelated web site.
One please contact me I lost your e-mail address, one a day for a week.
(print out your damn
address book, I see this one all the time!)
One regarding a "Rustang" or "Cumaro" (I hate these cars too, I just
don't think it relates to my vw).
One message with "no subject" in the subject field, gee I wonder wtf
subject means!
Two "test please ignore" messages per person whenever there is a slight
problem. (try e-mailing a friend on the list to see if anything is wrong
or post something relevant and see if you get a copy of it!).
One message complaining about your mail server.
One message defending off topic posts.
One meaningless reply to an off topic post.

Thank You. This is the first and last time I'll mention this. Let the
flaming begin.

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.