Re: trip report on Germany

I hear what youre saying. I lived in Bitburg (and Speicher) for 3 years when I was Stationed at Spangdahlem Air Base. when I was there, the junkyard on Base had 3 or 4 Mk1 roccos. dont remember seeing any newer ones (that was summer of 97 tho).

My big question is where did you eat when you were in Bitburg? Hellas is the best Greek food around. Theres a place in Spangdahlem called Moms that was the best!!!!

-tony
84 8v