Re: how low is your MK1?

Right now I have the old Eibach Progressive springs on the '78, and
it is about 2" lowered.  My coilovers are on backorder at Ground
Control, but that should take me down about 4" in the rear and 2.5-3
up front.

Understand that this is a dedicated DSP autocross car, and I will be
modifying the fenders for tire clearance.  I will be putting the old
Eibach's on my '84 with new KYB struts after I do the '78.

For those who may be interested, Ground Control is designing
camber/caster plates for the A3 Golf/Jetta that will work on our
MK1s.  They should be inproduction by the end of the month and they
should eliminate any metal bending that other camber plates have
caused from other companies.  I can't wait.

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired in 1998, but back in 99!!)
84 Scirocco (radio works)
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.