Re: dumb suspension question

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:52:45 -0500 (EST) yankeefan@baseballmail.com
writes:
>my sister-in-law just got a 91 jetta as an early graduation present.
>my in-laws don't like the fact that the car is lowered. is the
>suspension on a 91 jetta similar to an 84 rocco?

Nope.

>I assume that it has
>lowering springs, so can i slap the lowering kit on my roc???
>-Tony
>84 8v

Lets review the basics.
91 Jetta is what kiddies? Thats right, an A2 chassis car.
84 Scirocco is what again? Oh yah, I remember now, an A1 chassis car.

Nice try but it wont work. :)
(I know, im sarcastic as hell this morning. coffee should fix that.)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and