------------------------------
Date: 3/24/99 3:21 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Honnold, Brian

use the mounts for the charger, alt and power steering pump from a g60

Get a big ass Audi intercooler

lower the compression with a gasket

fabricate the rest

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Wednesday, March 24, 1999 1:05 PM, Shannon Fenton [SMTP:sfenton@telegroup.com
] wrote:
> lol! Im looking for a box to send your distributer in. How the fuck can you
modify a 16V to use a G-Charger.