87 16 V scirocco for sale

Hello,
I need to sell my 16V Scirocco as soon as possible. I am leaving the US with
family to return home.

Details: Black exterior, Black/White striped interior, 85000 miles, runs fine,
has been my daily driver for the last 31 months. Power mirrors, manual
sunroof, teardrop alloys.

Car is in excellent condition, no rust.

Over the period of ownership I have put 17000 miles on the car, I have
replaced a few coolant hoses, rebuilt alternator, rebuilt distributor, new
thermoswitch, thermostat, water pump, new motor mounts, new downpipe/cat, new
tires, new Xtravision headlights etc.

The car currently runs very well, and right now takes my family everywhere(We
sold our Passat last week)

The car needs the following done up
1) A new stereo (Radio works but tape is broken)
2) A new climate control unit. The current one works but can break any time.
3) It needs 2 dents fixed(front passenger side panel, rear driver side panel)
4) A/C does not work
5) The car exhibits what some on the list have called a knock sensor problem.
The car runs sluggish upto 1500-2000 rpm as the timing is probably too retard.
this only happens occasionally( according to my observations only when engine
is too hot and throttle is wide open and is quick fixed by stopping and
restarting the engine.

I don't have the time to fix any of the above problems. I have fixed the
problems by priority on this car.

I am ready to part with this car to anyone who wants it. (Any reasonable offer
will not be refused)

the car is is Salt Lake City, Utah

Call me at (801) 974-1282(work)  or at (801) 963-5302
Voice mail at my work number only. email me at pushkar.ogale@eds.com if
replying to email.

I am heading out on March 30th. If I cannot sell by then, I will probably sell
off car to a dealer.

thanks

Pushkar Ogale