Re: used tear drops

At 08:13 PM 3/23/99 PST, you wrote:
>Heya freaks, Tear drop wheels with good tread for $200. Good price?
>Suspension Techniques springs $50 for all four? Tell me or I will kick
>all of your  asses. I WILL find you ;)

  $200 isn't bad. I paid $200 for a good set with D60s on them, after I
bent 2 of my own rims. Are you replacing some bent rims, or upgrading from
another style?

  As for ST springs, I had a set, and they were better than stock, but one
side of the car sat a half inch or so lower than the other. I'd go with a
new set of springs, rather than pay $50 for a used set of ones that weren't
that good to begin with.

Brad