I am struggling

it seems I have requested the impossible- to reinstall the brake pad anti
rattle clips-  after studying the bentley, after consulting my dealer and
after having 4 ASE mechanics look at the hands on, I cannot figure out how to
get these  frigging clips back on there- Meze emailed me a coupla months ago
on this, but I think I just need a picture of ASSEMBLED brakes for an 85 or
therabouts rocco with the squiggly wire brake clips- can anyone send me one??

Ken
ES 4 85 Wolfie 8V
FS 4 93 LX 5.0