mk1 rear bumpers

i had the unfortunate experience of dealing with one of the many imbeciles
who inhabit the planet tonight......and was rearended while driving my
1980 ....there is minor bumper cover damage ......but seeing as this
wasn't my fault in the least, i'd like to have it repaired, and was
curiosu if anyone knew where to get new ones ......i jsut want to know how
much to argue with the insurance company over.........also, any
speculation on how much rear lenses would be worth

thanks
dave