site update(kinda)

I've been doing a little sprucing up of my site. I trimmed some of the
excess background stuff from a lot of the pics. Hopefully they will load a
little faster for you. I plan on thumbnails eventually, just gotta find the
time and some software. I also recieved a pic for the 'more roccos' page.
If you send a pic, please keep it under 100k. Around 70k would be groovy.
Also, if you've modded it, by all means list your mods. If your license
plate is showing, and you'd rather it didn't, let me know and I'll blur it.
I've got the page written, just gotta link to it from my index. I've got
tomorrow off, so hopefully I can have it finished by the end of the day. Of
course, if the open road beckons, that timetable will be thrown out the
window.

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html