RE: Nut Size

Chris,

Where are you at. I'm in the SF bay area and I purchased the wheel
bearing extractor tool and all the other items necessary to do a wheel
bearing job myself. Now that I did it, I'd be willing to help anyone
else out, if you're close that is.

Lemme know if you (or anyone else) is interested.

Jonas
85 Scirocco