Nut Size

    No this is not a perverted question as the subject may look like :).
I am going to make an attempt at changing my front wheel bearing
tomorrow and probably by the looks of the size of the thing need to buy
a socket to get the nut in the middle of the rotor that holds the rotor
on, off. Does anyone happen to know off hand what size the thing is?
Also I am not sure if allen wrenches have sizes or not, but does anyone
happen to know the size of the allen wrench bolts that hold the caliper
on? I will probably need to take that off also to do this project.

Thanks,
Chris