transmissions, oilpans, and other revelations

So I finally decided to spend a little quality time
with the old rocco this weekend and made a few
discoveries.
First, I was going to change the oil pan gasket due
to my heinous leak, when I found there was no
gasket there to change!(I guess that would explain the leak)
And after taking care of that problem, I was scraping all
the oil and crud buildup from the tranny and found that
it is a 2H where I had thought it was a 4K.
Can someone tell me the exact specs of the 2H tranny?

Also, has anyone installed the velocity limited slip that can
give me some instructions?  I traded Nate for his tranny with
the 4K in it and I want to switch it to my 2H but have no instructions.

And finally, some eurosport exhaust impressions:
I just put their 2.0" cat back pipe on with my magnaflow muffler
and I'm quite impressed with the midrange and high end
improvement.  It seems to be well built and the resonator
really quited things down.  But, strangely enough, the crimp
in the pipe near the gas tank appeared to be on the wrong
side of the pipe and required some clearancing on the
opposite side.  Has anyone else seen this?

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888-801-2001 ext. 228 or 916-630-2001
Fax:  916-630-2000
Email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net