The New Joys of Carpet

Has anyone had any experience dyeing their cloth seats or carpet? Either
reinforcing an existing colour or turning it black? I have a red
interior -- it's perfectly clean, no smoking marks, stains, scars of any
kind. I wanna go black though.

I've seen some products such as black vinyl spray and black carpet spray
paint that looks like it will work. My only problem is with the cloth
seats, can you dye them totally black, and is there something that won't
make them stick and dye my girl's new white jeans? (boy could she add
some positions to that guide book...)

Thanks,
Pete

1980 Silverocco

PS. Black leather seats are another option.. I will pay anyone top
dollar for a good set.