E-BROKE!

So I just adjusted my emergency brake tonight, and then went out for a
test-run on the wet pavement. Please do not try this at home. I took a
corner at about 50 and cranked the wheel hard over. I pulled the handle
at the right moment and SNAP, the cable broke off and the handle ripped
out. The old rocco had barely missed kissing a large oak on the other
side of the road. I was shocked. I mean I knew I'd been working out
but... Anyways I guess I'm lucky. Had that been a real accident (and
I've driven off a cliff and hit some oncoming traffic in my day) I
probably wouldn't be here asking how to fix it so i can go and try it
again!

Anyways the cable broke apart 4 inches from the end. Is there some way i
can re-attach the cable to the bolt-end, or do i have to replace the
whole cable? Is a junk-yard a good place to find one in good cond'n?

In some ways I guess I'm glad i don't have that Kamei body kit on yet...

      :: Fluid Web Designs    http://Fast.to/Fluid ::
      :: Phat Mk1 Sciroccos     http://move.to/mk1 ::
      :: Team XXX           http://teamxxx.tsx.org ::
      :: Boarders Suck Web Ring  http://come.to/bs ::