RE: Woo Hoo!!! I WIN

Agreed, stay away from ragtops......

Seriously though, you (Rich) would find the MkI much more exciting to drive
than the MkII.  It's lighter, more tossable in the corners and responds
incredibly well to a few low cost mods like lower stress bars and JH
motors.

"Flame proof suit on"...........................................the one
with the big MkI pic on the back :-)~

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Thursday, March 18, 1999 3:56 PM, Night Shadow
[SMTP:soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu] wrote:

> Yeah...and stay away from ragtops...they tend to pee on their owners!
>
> Eric
> (BAD DOG!)
>

> On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Brian Honnold wrote:
>
> > Yes, to be truly cool in this lifetime you will need to own a MkI
> >
> > Not yellow though, or Lime green....way to many of those around
> >
> > Brian Honnold
> > '78 Rocco Ragtop
> >
> > On Thursday, March 18, 1999 3:17 PM, Rich Deede [SMTP:rdeed@UDel.Edu]
wrote:
> > > I should, should I?  Would that truly make me cool?
> > >

> > > Rich Deede
> > > University Of Delaware (Communications)
> > > 1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.

REALLY