RE: Does anybody else have problems with scirocco parts from vw?

What, exactly, is the problem?  Does the dealer not know what part your
talking about, or do they just not have it, and are trying to get a hold
of it for you?

I replaced the exact hose you are talking about. Like a dual feed return
to the WP from the heatercore and the oil cooler.

Anyway, I also ended up going down to the dealer. The guy didn't have a
clue, so he showed me an exploded diagram of all the hoses in a 85
Scirocco. He had it in stock. $44. (ouch).  I think I threw away the bag
with the part number, but I could try to find it again if you need it.
Lemme know.

Jonas
85 Scirocco

P.S.  The one thing that redeemed that trip to the dealer was that in the
display case for the key fobs, I found a Scirocco fob!!  Only one I've
ever seen. Bought it without a thought. Yay.