Does anybody else have problems with scirocco parts from vw?

Hey guys,

      I am having a real problem that surely somebody on the list can help me
with from experience. The problem is that I need the coolant hose that is T-
shaped that feeds the oil cooler on my 85 rocco, every parts place in town
directs me to the dealer, and the dealer scratches their head and tells me
they will get back with me on it. This has been going on for over 2 weeks now.
The hose looks way to weird to makeshift something. I really wanted to go out
of town this weekend, but I've gotta find that hose first! Any suggestions?

													I really appreciate it!
													Jeff Eddy