Re: the time has come again....

Just to add, for shits and giggles I called EIP tuning a while back to
ask about their turbos and such.  They say they could get 400 hp from a
16v 2.1L block.  They would put in thier 2.1L block, port and polish a
head, intercooler, put in a new computer, plus all of the engine/ turbo
management gizmos that are needed, all for $12000.  I was dreaming about
this until I heard all of the flack EIP was catching.  Is EIP a bunch of
assholes? are they legit?  If and when I ever get the money (it's fun to
dream)is this a whorthwile venture, or is EIP a place to run from???

Josh
'88 Scirocco 16v