Mystery wireing harness

So I'm puttsing around the engine bay doing some cleaning and looking around
in places I probably shouldn't be lookin in and I come across a three prong
wire harness that is not connected to anything.  It is under the drivers side
drip tray laying right on top of the black box that says Jetronic on it.  It
is hanging from a red clip.  I could not find anyplace where this connects to.
Can somebody tell me where it goes? or is it just some computer tester thing.
Thanks

Brian 86 16v