A Couple Of Free Parts....

     My car is FINALLY back from the shop.  Parts changed/repaired
included a/c removal, new brake rotors, pads, shoes, cylinders, both
side motor mounts, and unfortunatly a new steering rack.  The old
one had seized in the three weeks I was not driving it.  But my loss
is your gain.

    The two inner tie rods are still good (one 6mos, one 1yr old) as
well as the two boots. If anyone wants these bad boys you can have
them for the cost of shipping.  My new rack is warrantied for life
so I won't be needing these parts.  Please include a good sob story
for my entertainment.

     Also forsale (not free, sorry) is a Thule Rack for 85-92
Jettas/Golf, bars+feet+new locks and keys, hardly used, $75CDN.  An
alternator from a GM 3.8l V6, and a Pioneer 8" Tube Sub, $75CDN each
as well.

Sean Martin
87 8V